Server migration for

I have been maintaining dgplug infrastructure for sometime now. We have a blogging platform, for our community. We were planning to migrate it to the latest version of Operating System and the blogging software, but my post covid symptoms hindered that. A few days ago I finally managed to do that.

The server was running Bionic and the last release of writefreely. The plan was to migrate :

  • Bionic to Focal (via do-release-upgrade)
  • Upgrade writefreely to v0.13.1

While I was at it, I added a few HTTP response headers to the nginx configuration. Though the CSP (Content Security Headers) are yet to be added.

Now off to reading the actual blogposts at :)

Show Comments